Sale!

Oceanside Glass Tile Muse Offset Cobalt Non-Iridescent 7/8×7/8 $15.00 sf

$37.00 $15.00

Oceanside Glass Muse Cobalt Iridescent 7/8×7/8 offset, Special Price $15.00 sf while supplies last. This product is in stock at our Brea, Ca. location. All Oceanside Glass & Tile is made primarily from silica sand, an abundant natural resource, and recycled content that may include pre-consumer* and/or post-consumer** recycled bottle glass from curbside recycling programs. This particular color has 15% pre consumer, 82% post Consumer for a total 97% recycled content. On sale for a limited time only.

Categories: ,

Description

Sheet size 11-1/8 x11-1/8

Available in store only.

Call or come by for availability.

Limited to stock on hand only at this price.

(714) 529-2364